Out of ideas what to feed yourself in an evening snack? Hereâ€™s the recipe that combines the goodness of health as well as taste!! Letâ€™s make it today!!
Watch video now:
- 1 boiled potato
- Â½ beetroot grated
- Â½ carrot grated
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 spring onion chopped
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp oil, oil for frying
|PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||YEILD:||DIFFICULTY LEVEL:|
|15 Mins||18 Mins||4 Servings||Medium|
- Mix Onion, spring onion, grated carrot and beetroot in oil and microwave the mixture for 3 minutes in PHI mode.
- Mix cumin powder, salt, garam masala, chaat masala and lemon juice with mashed potato.
- After this, Mix Step I and Step II together.
- Make balls out of the paste and roll them in bread crumbs.
- Preheat the oiled tawa n low rack for 2 minutes on H2 Mode. Place beetroot rolls on tawa and cook for 15 minutes.
Your beetroot rolls are ready to serve. You can dish it with chutney or ketchup as your tastebuds like 😉