✅ IFB AC (Air Conditioner)
IFB FastCool–The Zero-Compromise AC is driven by the philosophy of Zero Compromise on Air Quality, on Cooling Comfort and on Peace of Mind. IFB ACs boast a 7-Stage Air Treatment that makes indoor air quality better, a best-in-class cooling standard along with leading-edge features for long life of the air conditioner, which come together to make IFB FastCool one of the best ACs in India.
✅ What are IFB AC Features and Benefits?
Here are the main advantages and features of an IFB AC:
- 7-Stage Air Treatment: Includes Dust Filter, PM 0.3 Filter, Anti-bacterial Filter, Activated Carbon Filter, Catechin Filter, Vitamin C Diffuser and Aroma Diffuser*.
- Superior Cooling Power with Twin Inverter Hi-speed HD Compressor: It works even at 58° Celsius ambient temperature
- Dual GoldFin Heat Exchangers to improve cooling performance
- Air Cooled PCB: A unique cooling system that keeps the PCB cool to provide consistent and efficient performance
- 4 Way Auto Cooling: Uniformly cools every corner of a room.
- Nano-Tek Coating on Evaporator Tubes for protection from corrosion.
- Fire Proof ECB A safety feature that enables high resistance to heat and fire
- Automotive Grade Weather Proof Coating: The ODU and stand are painted with a unique high temperature silver powder coating to protect it from weather and pollution.
- 100% Copper Piping for condenser, evaporator and interconnecting pipes which conducts heat better to cool faster.
✅ Which are the models available in IFB AC 2021?
IFB ACs are available in two series, Gold and SIlver :
✅ What is the cooling capacity of IFB 1.5 ton 3 star Gold series AC?
IFB 1.5 ton 3 star AC has cooling capacity of 5375 watts, which is highest in the industry in the said segment.
✅ What is the Price of an IFB AC Online ?
IFB FastCool AC prices online are available in a wide range suited to various customer segments.
- 1 Ton AC price: Starts from Rs. 33,990.
- 1.5 Ton AC price: Starts from Rs. 37,490.
- 2 Ton AC price: Starts from Rs. 46,490.