✅ IFB Chimneys
IFB Chimneys are carefully crafted for Indian kitchens and cooking style. Kitchens are no longer a boring space but a living part of the house where the food is cooked with love for friends and family. With problems such as smoke, smell, fumes, heat, odour and stale air in a kitchen, it no longer remains a happy place. This is where IFB Chimneys come in, backed by decades of IFB legacy of delivering quality products to help customers. IFB Chimneys extract smoke, smell, gases, fumes, odour and heat, thereby keeping the kitchen ventilated and clean. IFB Chimneys come equipped with Cassette and Baffle filters that trap oil and grease, a powerful motor and high-performance airflow for better extraction. With an IFB Chimney, you are rest assured that the heart of your home – the kitchen – stays hygienic, and the air you breathe stays fresh.
✅ IFB Chimney Features and Benefits
Some of the main benefits and advantages of an IFB Chimney are:
- Designed for Indian cooking style that generates oil and masala fumes.
- IFB Chimney range comes with features like Zonal Suction, Double Motor, Heat Clean with Oil Collector Tray, Double Hood, High Performance Airflow, Hand Sensor, LED Light and Back Illuminated Soft Push Buttons.
- Powerful motor easily get rids of smoke, smell, fumes, gases and heat and keeps kitchen ventilated.
- Auto Clean Option helps clean grease and oil from the motor.
- Bigger canopy and large T shape for better and wider extraction.
- Aluminium and stainless steel filters efficiently trap oil and grease and are easy to clean.
- Clean Air function runs chimney at slow speeds to remove stale air.
- Enhanced aesthetics add to the decor of your kitchen.
- Available in a range of shapes and sizes to suit your kitchen design.
- Highly durable with 5 year warranty.
✅ IFB Chimney Types:
- Style: IFB Chimneys are available in choices of Designer, Decorative and Straightline to suit your distinct taste and different styles of kitchens.
- Filter Types: You can choose from highly efficient Filterless, Baffle Filter and Cassette Filter options of IFB Chimneys.
- Shapes: IFB Chimneys come in various shapes that perfectly align with your kitchen design. Choose from Slant Glass, T Shape, Curve Glass, Straight Glass and Pyramid.
- Function: Auto Clean; Non Auto Clean.
✅ IFB Chimney Top & Best Models 2023
Some of the Top & Best IFB Chimneys are:
- IFB GL-HC-107-90 Wall Mounting Chimney
- IFB GL-14T 90cm Wall Mounting Chimney
- IFB GL-HC-107-60 Wall Mounting Chimney
- IFB OLIM BF60 Plus Wall Mounting Chimney
Also explore, IFB’s range of Built-in Ovens
✅ IFB Chimney Prices Online in India 2022
IFB Chimney prices online have a wide range, starting around Rs. 10,000 for basic offerings and going up to Rs. 55,000 for premium models. The range is highly extensive with models available at almost every price point, suitable for different budgets and kitchen requirements.