Whole Wheat Sesame Crackers in Microwave
By IFB | January 15, 2023
Program: Top & bottom heater with fan
Preheat temp: 200⁰C
Preheat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 200⁰C
Cook time: 12 mins
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup water (plus more if necessary)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- Sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 200⁰C and in a small bowl combine the sesame seeds and poppy seeds. Set them aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the whole wheat flour and salt. Add in the olive oil and ½ cup water and stir until a crumbly ball of dough forms. If your dough is too dry, add more water a little splash at a time until all of the flour is incorporated into the dough. Add sparingly to make sure you don't get your dough too soggy.
- Lightly flour some parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and use a rolling pin to roll out ⅓ (or ½) of the dough into a large rectangle. Roll the dough out as thinly as possible (about 1/16 of an inch thick).
- Sprinkle the dough with the sesame and poppy seed mixture, along with some sea salt. Roll gently over the seeds one more time with your rolling pin to push the seeds into the dough. This keeps them from falling off after baking.
- Score the dough into your desired cracker shape with a knife or pizza cutter. If you like your crackers to be perfect squares you will probably have to trim the edges of your rectangle. Otherwise just score the dough as best as possible and be okay with having some weird shaped crackers.
- Transfer the dough and parchment paper onto a baking sheet and place the crackers in the oven to bake for 15 mins. After the crackers have baked for 10 mins, start checking them every 1-2 mins to make sure they don't burn.
- While the first sets of crackers are baking, begin the whole process again with the remaining dough until you have baked all of the crackers.
- Let the crackers cool before storing in an airtight container.
30FRC2 30 L | BlackRating:97%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,990Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹19,311
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months
- Exchange and Save up to Rs 500
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- IFB FastCool AC with Heavy Duty Cooling - Cools Fast. Cools Strong December 1, 2023
- A Deep Dive into Commercial Laundry Chemicals: Types and How to Use Them November 30, 2023
- No Maida Nevri November 18, 2023
- Jalebi November 18, 2023
- Namak Para November 18, 2023