The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Steps to Make Ghee in Microwave
By IFB | June 1, 2020
Yes it’s possible … in an IFB Microwave Oven!
Use these easy microwave oven steps to make Ghee.
- 500 grams Full fat cream
1.Place the full fat cream in a microwave safe glass bowl.
2. Place it in the microwave oven and heat at 100% micro power level for 5 mins.
3. The ghee will be ready with residual milk solids. Strain the ghee.
4. Once cooled, transfer to an air tight jar. Use as required.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Planning your laundry area January 25, 2021
- Baked Fish Cutlet in Microwave January 21, 2022
- Murgh Hariyali in Microwave Oven January 21, 2022
- Bell pepper & Basil Bruschetta in Microwave January 11, 2022
- Apple Crumble in Microwave January 11, 2022
- STEAM CLEANING: Your Ticket To Soft, Germ-Free Clothing December 27, 2021