Sabudana Chivda Recipe in Microwave
By IFB | April 21, 2021
A crispy and tasty snack, Sabudana Chivda, made just in minutes in a microwave oven.
Prep time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 16 mins
Servings: 04 portions
- ½ cup sabudana
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp peanuts
- 1 tbsp cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp almonds
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped rings
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 1 tbsp dry coconut, sliced
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- ½ tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp raisins
- black salt to taste
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Take sabudana pearls and oil in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat this up on 100% micro power level for 5 minutes and mix well.
- Further put them again in microwave oven for 1 minute. sabudana should be crunchy, if its not done you can keep it in microwave for another minute.
- Now take another microwave safe glass bowl and add oil & add peanuts and heat them for 06 min at 80% micro power level.
- then add cashew nuts, almonds, green chillies, curry leaves and sliced coconut heat this further for 03 mins at 100% micro power level Further add white sesame seeds, poppy seeds, fennel seeds and raisins Heat this for 01 min at 100% micro power level.
- Now add sabudana to the above mixture. Mix well. Finally, add salt and sugar, mix again.
- Store in an air tight container for a week to 10 days.