Validate your login
Create New Account
Orange & Lemon Marmalade in Microwave
By IFB | January 14, 2023
Program: Solo Mode
Micro power: 100%
Cook time: 20 mins
- 2 lemons
- 4 oranges
- 3 cups of water
- 2 cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp agar-agar
- Sterilize the jars and keep them warm
- Wash and dry the fruit thoroughly. Cut off the ends and discard
- Separate the peel from the flesh. Chop the flesh and keep it aside. Slit the white skin below the peel to avoid the bitter taste, slit the thin peel into fine juliennes (ensure no white peel)
- Combine the peel and flesh
- Place the peel and flesh into microwave safe glass bowl and add 3 cups of water for each cup of peel and flesh
- Cook at 100% micro power level for 6 min. Now Mix agar agar in 04 tbsp of hot water and combine this mixture with orange and lemon mixture. Continue cooking for 4 mins
- Add 2 cup of sugar in cooked pulp. Continue to cook further for 10 mins at 100% micro power level. To test when done: Place a tsp amount of cooked marmalade onto a chilled saucer (on that has been sitting in the freezer for a few minutes). Let marmalade cool and the gently push it. If it wrinkles and seems thick, it is ready. Stir well and distribute into jars
- Use a damp cloth to wipe spills around the rim of the jars. Seal with the lids.
Store the jars in the fridge for up to 4 weeks. You could also transfer the cold jam to a freezer safe container and freeze for up to 3 months
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹19,311
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021