Navratri Special : Kalakand Cannelloni
By IFB | September 28, 2022
Program: Microwave Mode
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 32 mins
- 250 gms grated malai paneer
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp rose water
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp pistachios, chopped
- 1 tbsp almonds, chopped
- Few rose petals
- 6 nos eggless lasagna sheets
- 150 gms whipping cream
- 1l water
- Few strands saffron
- 250 ml basundi
- In a microwave safe glass bowl, mix malai paneer and the condensed milk well.
- Mash down all the lumps with a help of a whisk. Cook in the microwave for 5 mins.
Take out and mix well. Continue cooking for 6 mins at 100% micro power level.
- Remove the bowl and stir after every 2 mins.
- Add the powdered cardamom, almonds, pistachios, rose water and mix well again.
- Refrigerate for a while.
To Assemble Cannelloni:
- Heat 1l water with saffron in a microwave safe glass bowl for 8 mins at 100% micro power level.
- Cook lasagna sheets for 12 mins till it is al dente. Once done, cool the lasagna sheet.
- In the mean time, blend the Kalakand to a smooth paste and fold in whipped cream with.
- Fill Kalakand paste in a piping bag. Pipe out kalakand paste on one side of cooked lasagna sheet. Roll the lasagna sheet to make it a filled cannelloni tube.
- In a shallow pasta dish, pour the thick Basundi, place a spoon full of Kalakand and top it with filled cannelloni.
- Top this with some more Kalakand & heat for 1 min at 100% micro power level.
- Garnish with almonds, pistachios and rose petals.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:97%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,990Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹19,311
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months.
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- How to Choose a Dishwasher that Matches Your Budget ? September 25, 2023
- Ukdiche Modak September 16, 2023
- IFB Dishwashers: A Solution for Perfect, Effortless Drying September 16, 2023
- Why a Convection Microwave Oven is a Must-Have in Your Kitchen September 16, 2023
- Stuffed Mozzarella Garlic Bread August 26, 2023