The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Murruku in Microwave Oven
By IFB | December 4, 2021
- 1 cup rice flour, roasted
- 1/4 cup besan flour, roasted
- 1 tbsp urad dal flour, roasted
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp ghee
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 cup water (use as needed)
- Select convection mode and preheat microwave oven at 200°C.
- In a bowl combine the flours (rice flour, besan flour, urad dal flour), flavourings (red chilli powder, asafetida, salt) and the oils (butter and ghee) in a bowl.
- Use your fingers to mix them all together until you end up with a wet sand texture.
- Stir in the sesame seeds, and start kneading the dough with a little water at a time.
- Keep adding water until you get a very soft, slightly wet-to-the-touch dough.
- To check consistency, take a spoonful of batter into the prepared piping bag fit with a small star nozzle, and try to squeeze the batter.
- You have the correct consistency, when a smooth stream of unbroken batter emerges without too much effort.
- Line baking trays with parchment paper. Pipe 2 inch lines of batter on one tray.
- Bake at 200°C for 15 mins until golden. Watch carefully, as the batter burns rather quickly. Keep watch from 8 mins onwards until the murruku turn light brown.
- While the first tray is baking, pipe 2 inch lines on the second tray, and alternate baking the trays until all the batter is complete.
- Cool over a wire rack for a few mins and transfer to a clean, dry jar with a fitted lid for storage.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹19,790Offer Price ₹15,436
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021