Chocolate Chip Cookies
By IFB | December 4, 2020
Yes it’s possible … in an IFB Microwave Oven!
Celebrate Cookie Day with delicious, melt-in-the-mouth chocolate chipcookies using this easy microwave oven recipe by IFB Spice Secrets.
Preparation time: 30 min
Baking time: 15 min
Servings: 25 nos. approx.
- 230 gm all-purpose flour
- 150 gm castor sugar
- 150 gm unsalted butter
- 60 ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 200 gm chocolate chips
1. Select convention mode and preheat the microwave at 170°C.
2. In a glass bowl, soften the butter for 2 min on 30% micropower.
3. Add castor sugar to the butter and cream it. Once done, add vanilla essence and continue creaming.
4. Add the flour in 4 parts; fold the mixture. Add milk to bring all ingredients together and fold this mixture till it gains a dough-type appearance.
5. Add baking soda and salt; continue to mix the cookie dough.
6. Divide the cookie dough into even portions, round and flatten them individually using a spoon. Place the chocolate chips on the flattened cookies.
7. Arrange the cookies on the lightly greased baking tray.
8. Bake chocolate chip cookies at 140°C for 15 min.
9. Let the cookies cool down completely before placing them in the cookie jar.