By IFB | April 28, 2023
Cook temp: Micro power level
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds (khus-khus)
- 2 tbsp broken cashew nuts (kaju)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated coconut
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 whole dry red chilli, broken into pieces
- 3 cardamoms
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 to 3 cloves
- 25 mm (1") piece cinnamon
- ½ kg Chicken (curry cut)
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 6 cloves garlic
- 25 mm (1”) piece ginger
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 4 to 5 curry leaves
- 2 cups coconut milk
- Place 1 cup of water in a microwave safe bowl and heat on 100% micro power level for 2 mins. Remove from the microwave and soak the poppy seeds and cashew nuts in it for 5 mins. Keep aside.
- Add the oil in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 min on 100% micro power level, add all the remaining ingredients, mix well and cook for 2 mins on 100% micro power level. Keep aside to cool.
- Add the cashew nuts, poppy seeds and 1⁄4 cup of water and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Apply the chettinad paste to washed and clean curry cut chicken and allow it to rest for 30 mins.
- Make 4 slits on the tomatoes and place them on the magic tawa and cook on 100% micro power level for 2 ½ mins.
- Remove, de-skin and deseed the tomatoes. Chop them finely and keep aside.
- Add oil in another bowl and heat on 100% micro power level for 1 min. Add the onions, garlic and ginger, marinated chicken. Mix well and continue cooking for 2 mins.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, turmeric powder and chilli powder. Mix well and cook at 100% micro power level for 2 mins.
- Add the ground paste and curry leaves and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the coconut milk, mix well and cook for 10 mins.
- Serve hot.
30BRC3 30 L | BlackRating:99%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,490Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹18,851
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months
- Exchange and Save up to Rs 500
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Why IFB ACs Are Built to Last December 5, 2023
- IFB FastCool AC with Heavy Duty Cooling - Cools Fast. Cools Strong December 1, 2023
- A Deep Dive into Commercial Laundry Chemicals: Types and How to Use Them November 30, 2023
- No Maida Nevri November 18, 2023
- Jalebi November 18, 2023