Baba Ghanoush in Microwave oven
By IFB | March 25, 2023
Program: Micro power level
Cook temp: 100% Micro power level
Cook time: 6 mins
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup peeled and chopped brinjals
- 1/3 cup curd
- 1/4 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp sliced olives 3 to 4 mint sprigs
- In a greased microwave dish place the brinjal, poke with fork, apply oil and salt on outer skin and heat for 6 mins at 100% micro power level.
- Flip the brinjal after every 1 min.
- Cool, deseed and mash to a pulp and keep aside.
- Combine all the other ingredients together in another bowl and mix well.
- Lightly fold in the brinjal pulp. Refrigerate till chilled.
- Garnish with olives and mint springs and serve with pita bread or cream cracker biscuits.
Validate your login
Create New Account