Falooda in Microwave
By IFB | January 28, 2023
Prep heat time: 15 mins
Cook time: 18 mins
Serving: 4 Nos
- 1 tbsp basil seeds
- ½ cup Falooda sev
- 8 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Rose syrup
- 2 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp tutti frutti
- 2 tbsp nuts (chopped)
- 2 cherry
- In a bowl add some water & soak basil seeds, keep aside. Use a micro safe bowl and heat water at 100% icro power level and add the falooda sev and cook for 10min or till soft, cool and keep aside.
- Add milk and sugar in a microwave safe glass bowl and heat at 40% micro power level for 8 mins. Let this cool completely, now add rose syrup and mix well.
- In a tall glass add some reserve rose syrup, 2tbsp soaked basil seeds, 2tbsp cooked falooda sev. Pour chilled milk and stir gently. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and garnish with tutti frutti and chopped nuts and drizzle some rose syrup and top with a cherry. Enjoy the falooda chilled.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹19,311
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Asparagus Bruschetta in Microwave Oven March 25, 2023
- Baba Ghanoush in Microwave oven March 25, 2023
- Kanchipuram Idli in Microwave Oven March 18, 2023
- Jowar Khichu in Microwave Oven March 17, 2023
- Almond & Broccoli Soup in Microwave oven March 11, 2023
Validate your login
Create New Account