The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Cucumber and Watermelon Detox
By IFB | June 20, 2020
Cooling forces that hydrate your body and calm your nervous system, giving you better concentration plus focus for yoga asana.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 30 gm cucumber
- 10 gm mint
- 30 gm watermelon
- 5 gm rosemary
- 500 ml water
1.Dice cucumber and watermelon and place aside.
2.In a microwave-safe glass bowl, add cucumber, watermelon, mint and rosemary.
3.Place the contents in the microwave and heat the detox at 60% micropower level for 10 mins.
4.Leave it to cool for 30 min; consume as required.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- IFB unveils FastCool The Zero-Compromise AC : Its Features and Benefits July 4, 2020
- Vada Pav in Microwave September 15, 2021
- Methi Mathri in Microwave September 9, 2021
- Peanut Butter Cookie in Microwave September 9, 2021
- Varutharachya Sambar with Steamed Rice in Microwave September 4, 2021
- Fabo Stain Remover Pen - Be Always Stains Ready August 31, 2021