The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Cucumber and Watermelon Detox
By IFB | June 20, 2020
Cooling forces that hydrate your body and calm your nervous system, giving you better concentration plus focus for yoga asana.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 30 gm cucumber
- 10 gm mint
- 30 gm watermelon
- 5 gm rosemary
- 500 ml water
1.Dice cucumber and watermelon and place aside.
2.In a microwave-safe glass bowl, add cucumber, watermelon, mint and rosemary.
3.Place the contents in the microwave and heat the detox at 60% micropower level for 10 mins.
4.Leave it to cool for 30 min; consume as required.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Planning your laundry area January 25, 2021
- Bell pepper & Basil Bruschetta in Microwave January 11, 2022
- Apple Crumble in Microwave January 11, 2022
- STEAM CLEANING: Your Ticket To Soft, Germ-Free Clothing December 27, 2021
- THE IFB ADVANTAGE Get More For Less December 21, 2021
- TOP 10 REASONS to Upgrade your Semi-automatic Washing Machine! December 16, 2021