Carrot Tart in Microwave
By IFB | August 20, 2022
Program: Top and bottom heater with fan
Pre heat temp: 200°C
Pre heat time: 15 mins
Cook temp: 200°C
Cook time: 30 mins
- 500g carrots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 100g semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 25 g butter
- 3 tbsp light brown muscovado sugar
- 140 g cream cheese
- 500 g pack puff pastry
- Salad leaves, to serve
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C.
- Peel the carrots and slice on the diagonal to the thickness of 0.3cm.
- In a microwave safe glass bowl heat oil add onion and cook gently until softened and lightly golden for 5 mins at 100% micro power level. Transfer to another bowl, toss with the semi-dried tomatoes and set aside.
- Heat the butter and sugar in microwave safe glass bowl along carrots and 100ml water and cook very gently for 8 mins at 40% micro power level.
- Arrange the carrots in a single layer on the bottom of the frying pan. Spoon the onion and tomatoes on top and cover with a layer of cheese.
- Roll out the pastry about 1.5cm bigger than the pan, and trim. Lay the pastry over the top of the pan, tucking in around the carrots as you go. Bake in the oven for 30 mins on 3rd rack position until the pastry is golden and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and leave to stand for a few mins. Invert the tart onto a serving plate and lift off the pan using a spatula. Serve warm with a crunchy seasonal salad.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:97%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,990Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹19,311
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months.
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Ukdiche Modak September 16, 2023
- IFB Dishwashers: A Solution for Perfect, Effortless Drying September 16, 2023
- Why a Convection Microwave Oven is a Must-Have in Your Kitchen September 16, 2023
- Stuffed Mozzarella Garlic Bread August 26, 2023
- Coconut Bread August 26, 2023