Banana & Coconut Muffins in Microwave
By IFB | September 8, 2022
Program: Top & bottom heater with fan
Pre heat temp: 180°C
Pre heat time: 15 mins
Cook temp: 180°C
Cook time: 15 mins
- 150 gms raw banana flour
- 100 gms muesli flour (grind in mixer grind into powder)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 100 g castor sugar
- 75g desiccated coconut
- 4 ripe bananas
- 175 ml milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 100 g butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 muffin cases
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a deep muffin tray with 12 paper muffin cases.
- Sift the banana flour, muesli flour, baking powder, cinnamon or nutmeg and a small pinch of salt into a mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar and 50g of the coconut.
- Make a well in the middle. Peel 3 of the bananas, slice into a small bowl and mash to a paste with a fork. Peel and thickly slice the other banana, slightly on the diagonal.
- Lightly whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter and vanilla extract. Pour into the middle of the dry ingredients, add the mashed bananas and stir together until just mixed. Don't over-mix the batter.
- With a spoon, divide the mixture among the paper cases and put a piece of the sliced banana on top of each. Sprinkle with the remaining coconut and bake for 20 minutes until well-risen and golden brown, and a skewer inserted into the centre comes away clean.
- Leave to cool for 5 mins and serve warm.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:97%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,990Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹19,311
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months.
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- The Ultimate Kitchen Upgrade: A Guide to Buying a Dishwasher September 26, 2023
- How to Choose a Dishwasher that Matches Your Budget ? September 25, 2023
- Ukdiche Modak September 16, 2023
- IFB Dishwashers: A Solution for Perfect, Effortless Drying September 16, 2023
- Why a Convection Microwave Oven is a Must-Have in Your Kitchen September 16, 2023