Baked Kesar Phirni in Microwave
By IFB | September 7, 2022
Program: Top and bottom heater with fan
Pre heat temp: 160°C
Pre heat time: 15 mins
Cook temp: 160°C
Cook time: 30 mins
- 3 tbsp raw white rice
- 1 l whole milk
- 1 tsp ghee
- 15-20 strands saffron
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp rose water
- Almond and pistachio slivers for garnishing
- Rinse rice with water and soak it in 1 cup of water for an hour.
- Drain the water and add the rice to the small jar of a blender along with 1 tbsp water and blend to make a coarse paste. Keep scraping the sides of the jar while blending.
- Heat ghee Microwave safe glass bowl at 100% micro power level for 3 mins. Add ground rice and saffron and cook for 3 mins for at 60% micro power level.
- Now add whole milk to the glass bowl and heat for 06 min at 60% micro power level. Keep stirring frequently after the timer completes.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 40-50 minutes until the phirni has thickened. The consistency of phirni should be like that of a thick custard.
- Add sugar and rose water to the pan and mix well. You can adjust the sugar according to your taste. Cook for another 2 mins minute until the sugar is dissolved at 50% micro power level.
- Transfer the phirni into individual serving earthen bowls or ramekin molds, and cover with foil paper.
- Place the phirni ramekins in the shallow baking tray, fill the baking tray with water just enough to fill 1 cm approx. Bake for 30 mins at 160°C. Let it rest once the timer is complete, after the ramekins are cooled, refrigerate for 2 hours to chill the phirni.
- Remove the foil and garnish with slivered almonds and pistachios. Dried rose petals can also be used for garnishing. Serve Chilled.
30FRC2 30 L | BlackRating:97%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,990Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹19,311
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months
- Exchange and Save up to Rs 500
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021