Baked Italian Eggs
By IFB | April 6, 2022
Pre heat temp: 180°C
Pre heat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 180°C
Cook time: 20 mins
Micro power level: 100%
Cook time: 10 mins
- 1 french baguette bread, halved and sliced lengthwise
- 1 ½ tsps extra virgin olive oil
- 150 gms mozzarella, grated
- 10 chicken sausage
- 1 ½ cups onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 200 ml tomato puree
- 1 ½ tsps fresh oregano
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Select the program and preheat the oven to 180*C. Place the baguette slices on a baking tray; brush with the oil and top each with grated mozzarella.
- Bake until the cheese is bubbly and light golden brown, about 12 mins at 180°C.
- Meanwhile, heat a large heatproof glass tray with olive oil in microwave oven at 100% micro power level for 2 mins. Add chopped sausage and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, at 100% micro power level for 2 mins.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until the onion is translucent, about 3 minutes on 100% micro power level. Stir in the tomato puree, oregano, and salt. Bring to a simmer while cooking for 3 mins at 100% micro power level.
- Break the eggs into the sauce, leaving space between them. Sprinkle with the pepper. Transfer glass tray to oven placed over a baking tray on 3rd rack position and bake until the whites are set and the yolks are still soft, for 8 mins at 180°C.
- Top with oregano. Serve in bowls with the mozzarella toast.
30FRC2 30 L | BlackRating:97%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,990Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹19,311
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months
- Exchange and Save up to Rs 500
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- IFB FastCool AC with Heavy Duty Cooling - Cools Fast. Cools Strong December 1, 2023
- A Deep Dive into Commercial Laundry Chemicals: Types and How to Use Them November 30, 2023
- No Maida Nevri November 18, 2023
- Jalebi November 18, 2023
- Namak Para November 18, 2023