Validate your login
Create New Account
Baked Chicken Liver Casserole in Microwave
By IFB | March 8, 2022
Pre heat temp: 180°C
Pre heat time: 10 mins approx
Cook temp: 180°C
Cook time: 25 mins
- 300g chicken livers
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup browned onions, sliced
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- A few sprigs of parsley
- ½ tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100 gms mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp browned garlic nibs
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Clean the chicken liver & dice it into bigger chunks. In another bowl mix all ingredients except chicken liver and cheese. Now gently mix chicken liver in the above mixture.
- In an oven safe rectangular glass casserole, place the above chicken liver mixture and let it rest in refrigerator for 30 mins. Select the program and pre heat the oven for 10 mins, Place the chicken liver casserole in the oven and bake for 20 mins at 180°C.
- Top the grated mozzarella on the baked chicken liver mixture and further bake for 5 mins until the cheese melts. Serve hot with bread rolls.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹19,311
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021