The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Red Velvet Fudge in Microwave Oven
By IFB | October 7, 2021
Prep time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 03 mins
- 2 cup white chocolate
- ½ cup dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp beetroot juice
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup powder sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Heat diced white chocolate, dark chocolate, condensed milk at 100% micro power level for 3 mins till the chocolate melts completely. Now add the beetroot juice and mix well. Lined square baking tin with butter paper.
- Pour this mixture in a lined tin, let this set for 3-4 hours.
- Cut into 6 cm x 6 cm small squares.
- Beat cream cheese and powder sugar, now add whipping cream into a glass bowl and beat this till it reaches a stiff pick, combine both mixtures and transfer in a piping bag with star nozzle, a pipe out rosettes on each fudge piece.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Planning your laundry area January 25, 2021