Jeera Aloo in Microwave
By IFB | September 15, 2020
Simple yet simply delicious, Jeera Aloo is a dish that never fails to please the taste buds!
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 17 min
Servings: 4 nos
- 5-6 medium size boiled potatoes
- ½ tsp salt
- Water as required
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2.5 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 green chillies, finely chopped
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- Salt as required
- ¼ cup chopped coriander leaves
- 3-4 tsp lemon juice
1. Rinse potatoes a couple of times in water and clean well. Dice without peeling and keep aside.
2. Add the diced potatoes in a microwaveable glass bowl with 4 tbsp water and salt. Heat this at 100% micropower level for 8 min.
3. In another glass bowl, put olive oil, add all ingredients for tempering and heat for 3 min at 100% micropower level.
4. Add the cooked potatoes in the tempering; stir well and cook for 6 min at 100% micropower level.
5. Season well. Serve hot jeera aloo with rice, phulkas, etc.
Validate your login
Create New Account