Yam Patties in Microwave
By IFB | February 20, 2020
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp green chilli paste
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp red chilli masala
- ½ tsp amchur powder
- ½ tsp sendha namak
- 1 tsp roasted cumin
- 2 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 300 gm yam
- Wash the yam. Peel and dice.
- Put diced pieces in a bowl with lemon juice and 500 ml water.
- Cook at 100% Micro power level for 10 mins.
- Mash the diced yam well.
- Add the other ingredients and mix well.
- Shape into medium-sized patties.
- Grease the tawa with oil; pre-heat in H2 setting of OFC mode.
- Arrange the patties on the tawa and continue cooking for 8 mins.
- Turn the patties, brush with oil and continue cooking for 4 mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve Yam Patties with coriander chutney and curd.