White Chocolate Brownie in Microwave
By IFB | February 10, 2020
- ½ cup milk (optional)
- 100 gm flour
- 150 gm butter
- 200 gm powdered sugar
- 150 gm white chocolate
- 50 gm walnuts
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Grease and dust the baking tray.
- In a glass bowl, mix butter and powdered sugar.
- Add lightly beaten eggs and vanilla essence.
- Add melted chocolate and fold this batter with refined flour, baking powder and walnuts.
- Bake at 180° for 30 min in Convection mode.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- The Ultimate Kitchen Upgrade: A Guide to Buying a Dishwasher September 26, 2023
- How to Choose a Dishwasher that Matches Your Budget ? September 25, 2023
- Ukdiche Modak September 16, 2023
- IFB Dishwashers: A Solution for Perfect, Effortless Drying September 16, 2023
- Why a Convection Microwave Oven is a Must-Have in Your Kitchen September 16, 2023