The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
White Chocolate Brownie in Microwave
By IFB | February 10, 2020
- ½ cup milk (optional)
- 100 gm flour
- 150 gm butter
- 200 gm powdered sugar
- 150 gm white chocolate
- 50 gm walnuts
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Grease and dust the baking tray.
- In a glass bowl, mix butter and powdered sugar.
- Add lightly beaten eggs and vanilla essence.
- Add melted chocolate and fold this batter with refined flour, baking powder and walnuts.
- Bake at 180° for 30 min in Convection mode.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- IFB unveils FastCool The Zero-Compromise AC : Its Features and Benefits July 4, 2020
- Vada Pav in Microwave September 15, 2021
- Methi Mathri in Microwave September 9, 2021
- Peanut Butter Cookie in Microwave September 9, 2021
- Varutharachya Sambar with Steamed Rice in Microwave September 4, 2021
- Fabo Stain Remover Pen - Be Always Stains Ready August 31, 2021