White Chocolate Brownie in Microwave
By IFB | February 10, 2020
- ½ cup milk (optional)
- 100 gm flour
- 150 gm butter
- 200 gm powdered sugar
- 150 gm white chocolate
- 50 gm walnuts
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Grease and dust the baking tray.
- In a glass bowl, mix butter and powdered sugar.
- Add lightly beaten eggs and vanilla essence.
- Add melted chocolate and fold this batter with refined flour, baking powder and walnuts.
- Bake at 180° for 30 min in Convection mode.
Validate your login
Create New Account