Validate your login
Create New Account
Vegetable Au Gratin in Microwave
By IFB | October 16, 2021
Vegetable Au Gratin
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Servings: 4 portions
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt to taste
- Crushed pepper to taste
- A pinch of grated nutmeg
- 1½ cube cheese
- 30 gms bread crumbs
- 150 gms diced vegetables (carrots, french beans, potato, peas, broccoli, mushroom & cauliflower)
- In a microwave safe glass bowl add butter & garlic and cook for 2 mins at 100% micro power level.
- Now add flour, heat this mixture at 100% micro power level for 3 mins. Cook this mixture until it starts to give off a roasted smell. Keep stirring continuously after every min.
- Then add in the milk, stirring continuously and cook for more 2 mins stirring every 30 secs.
- Once the milk thickens and becomes of a saucy consistency. Add in the salt, nutmeg, cheese and season with white pepper powder.
- Boil the vegetables in a bowl at 100% micro power level for 6 mins. Now add the diced vegetables in the sauce and mix well.
- Transfer into baking glass dish and top with bread crumbs and grated mozzarella cheese. Bake at 180°C for 7 mins with high rack till the top crust is golden brown.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹19,311
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021