The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Tomato & Cheese Grilled Sandwich in Microwave
By IFB | May 25, 2022
Tomato & Cheese Grilled Sandwich
Program: Top and bottom heater with fan
Pre heat temp: 180°C
Pre heat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 180°C
Cook time: 10 mins
- 8 bread slices - whole wheat bread, brown bread or multi grain bread
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Dried oregano, as required
- Dried basil, as required
- Black pepper powder, as required
- Red chili flakes, as required
- Butter as required
- Spread butter on all the bread slices for both sides.
- Place 3 to 4 tomato slices on half of the bread slices.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle herbs and black pepper or red chili flakes. Sprinkle some salt.
- Cover with remaining half of the bread slices.
- Select the program and preheat the oven.
- Apply additional butter on the top side of the bread.
- Place grill rack on the baking tray, and place the prepared sandwiches on grill rack.
- Place the tray on 3rd rack positioning.
- Grill for 10 mins till the top is golden and crusty.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:97%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹16,372
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021