Tomato & Basil Jam Recipe
By IFB | June 3, 2021
Serving - 600 gms
Tomatoes - 250 gms
Sugar - 250 gms
Fresh / Dry Basil - 50 gms
Salt - 1.5 tbsps
Red Chili Powder - 1 tbsp
Vinegar - 100 ml
- Wash and chop the tomatoes finely.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except the vinegar. Place inside microwave oven.
- Set at 100% micro power level for 12 minutes and press START.
- After 2 mins stir well and continue cooking.
- After 5 mins add vinegar and stir well. Continue cooking.
- Once done, let the mixture cool down completely before filling it in a sterilized glass bottle.
- Enjoy Tomato & Basil Jam as a spread on toast or use as a dip with any snack.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021