Validate your login
Create New Account
Tofu & Corn Seekh in Microwave
By IFB | January 14, 2023
Pre heat temp: 180⁰C
Pre heat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 180⁰C
Cook time: 25 mins
- 250 gms american corn (boiled)
- 50 gms tofu
- 1 potato (boiled)
- 1 bread slice (soaked)
- 4-5 green chilies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger (chopped)
- 2 tbsp mustard oil
- Select the program and pre heat the oven. Make a coarse paste of cooked corn without adding water with the help of a hand blender or just chop it Grate the tofu and keep aside.
- Place the corn & tofu in a glass bowl. Now add boiled and grated potato, soaked bread (without water), chopped green chilies, green coriander, garam masala, lemon juice, salt, chili powder and chopped ginger & mustard oil. Mix well and adjust the seasoning if required.
- Make 5 cm long rolls out of the dough like a seekh kebab and insert a Popsicle stick from 1 end. Flatten a bit and place on baking tray lined with butter paper.
- Once all seekh are ready place the baking tray in oven for 25 mins at 180⁰C.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹19,311
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021