By IFB | January 18, 2023
Program: Convection Mode
Preheat temp: 180°C
Preheat time: 15 mins
Cook temp: 180°C
Cook time: 45mins
- 800 gms chicken leg/breast
- 2 tsp kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ lemons
- 3 tbsp thick yogurt
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1tbsp green chili paste
- 1 tsp kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 3 tbsp mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp red food color
- 4 tbsp ghee for basting
- 2 onions sliced (separate ring) + ½ lemon juice + ¼ tsp Black pepper powder + ½ tsp Coriander leaves + Salt to taste. (Serve chilled)
- Wash and clean the chicken leg/breast and slit the chicken.
- In a glass bowl mix all marinade ingredients and keep aside. Marinate chicken leg/ breast with the above mixture & let it rest for 1 hour.
- Select the program & preheat the oven at 180°C for 15 mins.
- Arrange the chicken on the baking tray (place aluminum foil to line the base of the tray).
- Place the chicken tray in the 3rd rack positioning or in the center rack positioning.
- Now set the timer for 45 mins. Brush chicken leg/breast after every 10 mins with ghee.
- Serve Hot with Mint mayonnaise and onion salad.
Validate your login
Create New Account