Sugar-free Rasmalai Shots in Microwave
By IFB | March 5, 2020
- 1/2 litre milk
- 6 cups water
- 400 gms jaggery
- 2 tsp pistachio and almond
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tsp saffron
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 250 gms paneer balls
- Put 200 gms of jaggery and water to a boil in a microwave-safe bowl at 100% micro power level for 6 mins.
- Make balls out of paneer, flatten to patties shape and gently let into the boiling syrup for 6 minutes at 100% micro power level.
- On touching, the rasmalai should spring back to be done.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, add milk, 200 gms of jaggery and bring to boil.
- Add cornstarch and water slurry, cardamom, chopped nuts and saffron and cook for 6 mins at 100% micro power level.
- Gently press each rasmalai, drain water and transfer to milk.
- Serve chilled, garnished with saffron and nuts.