Strawberry Jam in Microwave
By IFB | November 12, 2021
- 500 g strawberries
- 200 g sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Check the strawberries and remove any bad, discolored, or bruised ones. Give them a quick wash, drain in a colander. Remove the stem and chop the strawberries roughly.
- In a bowl add the strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice. Microwave at 100% micro power level for 3 mins (Use a bowl at least 4 times larger than the ingredients because the sugar mixture will rise while cooking).
- Remove from the microwave oven, stir well, then use a vegetable masher and mash the strawberries.
- Put it back in the microwave for another 5 mins. Remove, stir and do the same again for 5 more mins.
- All the sugar will dissolve and it will thicken as the water in the sugar evaporates through cooking. Continue cooking for 5 mins.
- Let the jam cool in the bowl for a few minutes until it is easier to handle, and then pour it into a sterilized jar.
- This jam will last at room temperature for 2 weeks or can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
30FRC2 30 L | BlackRating:97%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,990Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹19,311
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months
- Exchange and Save up to Rs 500
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021