The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Steps to Make Paneer in Microwave
By IFB | June 1, 2020
Yes it’s possible … in an IFB Microwave Oven!
Use these easy microwave oven steps to make paneer.
- 1 litre Milk
- 1 Lemon
1.Pour milk in a microwave safe glass bowl. The quantity should fill half the bowl.
2. Place it in the microwave oven and heat at 100% micro power level for 6 mins.
3. After 4 mins, add lemon juice and stir once. Heat the milk for the remaining 2 mins.
4. Once the milk splits, strain through a muslin cloth.
5. Tightly tie and refrigerate. Use as required.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021