Soya Shami Kebab in Microwave
By IFB | February 28, 2022
Pre heat temp: 180°C
Pre heat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 180°C
Cook time: 20 mins
- 2 cups soya nuggets
- 2 tbps cornstarch
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp besan
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried pomegranate seeds
- tomato (big), cut into round slices
- 1/2 tbsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1 bunch fresh mint (pudina), finely chopped for garnishing
- 2 tbsp corn flour / corn starch
- Soak soya nuggets in hot water.
- Drain, squeeze and dry on a cloth. In a microwave safe glass bowl heat olive oil for 2 mins at 100% micro power level.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and heat for 2 mins, add pomegranate seeds, besan, soya nuggets, red chili powder, salt, garam masala powder and mix well cook for 4 mins at 100% micro power level.
- Add chopped mint leaves. Let the mixture cool slightly, transfer this mixture into mixer jar and grind.
- Transfer into a bowl. Add corn flour and mix well.
- Select the cooking program & pre heat the oven.
- Divide the mixture into small portions, shape into flat round kebabs. Line baking tray with butter paper.
- Grease the butter paper. Place the kebabs on tray and brush each kebab with olive oil & bake.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.
30FRC2 30 L | BlackRating:97%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,990Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹19,311
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months
- Exchange and Save up to Rs 500
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021