Afghan Soya Chaap
By IFB | November 22, 2021
- 500 gm soya granola
- 4 tbsp corn flour
- 4 tbsp refined flour
- 1/4 cup hung curd
- 2 tsp tandoori masala
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Butter as required
- chat masala, optional
- Soak the soya granola in warm water 30 mins, strain water and grind into smooth paste.
- In a bowl, add soya with both flours and knead (you can add salt for seasoning this mixture but its optional).
- In a glass bowl heat 1000 ml of water. Shape the soya dough into small hand pressed sausages. Poach these soya sausages in water for 4 mins till they float. Heat at 100% micro power level for 4 mins.
- Drain and let the chaap cool down completely.
- For the marinade, take hung curd in a bowl and add all the ingredients. Add boiled soya chaap.
- Marinate it for at least 4-5 hours.
- Preheat microwave oven on convection mode at 180ºC. Place soya chaap on round baking tray & apply butter and bake at 180ºC for 10 mins. Turn and apply butter and continue baking for 8 mins till crisp.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
30FRC2 30 L | BlackRating:97%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,990Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹19,311
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months
- Exchange and Save up to Rs 500
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- IFB FastCool AC with Heavy Duty Cooling - Cools Fast. Cools Strong December 1, 2023
- A Deep Dive into Commercial Laundry Chemicals: Types and How to Use Them November 30, 2023
- No Maida Nevri November 18, 2023
- Jalebi November 18, 2023
- Namak Para November 18, 2023