The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Afghan Soya Chaap in Microwave
By IFB | November 22, 2021
- 500 gm soya granola
- 4 tbsp corn flour
- 4 tbsp refined flour
- 1/4 cup hung curd
- 2 tsp tandoori masala
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Butter as required
- chat masala, optional
- Soak the soya granola in warm water 30 mins, strain water and grind into smooth paste.
- In a bowl, add soya with both flours and knead (you can add salt for seasoning this mixture but its optional).
- In a glass bowl heat 1000 ml of water. Shape the soya dough into small hand pressed sausages. Poach these soya sausages in water for 4 mins till they float. Heat at 100% micro power level for 4 mins.
- Drain and let the chaap cool down completely.
- For the marinade, take hung curd in a bowl and add all the ingredients. Add boiled soya chaap.
- Marinate it for at least 4-5 hours.
- Preheat microwave oven on convection mode at 180ºC. Place soya chaap on round baking tray & apply butter and bake at 180ºC for 10 mins. Turn and apply butter and continue baking for 8 mins till crisp.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Planning your laundry area January 25, 2021