By IFB | September 29, 2021
Pre prep time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 22 mins
- 6 slices of white bread
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2-3 cardamoms, crushed
- 250 gms condensed milk
- 150 gms mawa
- 15-20 strands of saffron
- ½ tsp rose water
- Silvers of almonds and pistachios to garnish
- Rose petals to garnish
- Cut the sides of bread slices and slit them diagonally.
- Apply melted ghee on both sides of bread triangles. Place them on Magic tawa.
- Toast the slices on convection mode at 180*C for 08 mins, turning the sides after 05 mins, (use high rack). Remove on a tissue lined plate.
- Add water in a microwave safe glass bowl and add sugar to it & add cardamom to the water. Heat this at 100% micro power level for 06 mins, Once done stir till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Now add saffron and rose water, stir and let it rest aside.
- Dip bread slices in sugar syrup for 5-10 seconds. Drain the slices and dip again in condensed milk. Arrange the slices over lapping in a baking plate top them with crumble mawa.
- Heat this at 180*C for 6 to 8 mins with high rack on convection mode. Once the mawa is slightly browned, remove.
- Keep them on the serving plate.
- Garnish with almonds, rose petals and pistachios slivers. Serve immediately.
Validate your login
Create New Account