Salli Par Edu in Microwave
By IFB | August 19, 2021
Pre cook time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 43 mins
Servings: 4 portions
For tomato masala:
1 med sized tomato finely chopped
1 small onion finely chopped
1 tbsp chopped Garlic
1 green chilly chopped
1 tsp red chilly powder
½ tsp garam masala powder
½ tsp Turmeric
Salt to taste
Oil as needed for cooking and baking potato strips
1 tbsp corn flour
2 med sized potatoes, cut into strips.
- Blanch the potato strips for 5 mins at 100% micro power level. Dry them on a dry duster later mix the potato strips with cornflour and 1 tsp oil. Arrange the potato strips on a baking plate and cook at 200C for 18 mins.
- In another bowl add oil and all ingredients for tomato masala , cook at 100% micro power level for 10 mins add 50 ml water after 5 mins. Seasoning the masala and place aside.
- Grease another baking plate, break 3 eggs and place inside the microwave oven for 10 mins at 180 C on convection mode.
- For assembly in a cast iron plate place the potato strips in bottom, top this with the tomato masala, and carefully place the fried eggs on this.
- Now place this egg and potato platter in the microwave oven and heat at 160C for 10 mins.