Validate your login
Create New Account
Rosemary Baked Sweet Potato in Microwave
By IFB | January 4, 2023
Pre heat temp: 180°C
Pre heat time: 10mins
Cook temp: 180°C
Cook time: 20 mins
- 150 gms sweet potatoes
- 1/4th cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp fFresh rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Select the program Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper and set aside. Combine olive oil, salt, black pepper, and chopped fresh rosemary in a large mixing bowl.
- Peel the sweet potatoes, and use slicer to cut thin slices the sweet potatoes into paper-thin rounds. Add sliced sweet potatoes to the bowl and toss to coat with the marinade.
- Grease the butter paper. Spread sweet potato slices into a single layer on the baking sheets, and leave space around them. Bake about 10 minutes on each side turning them once, until golden.
- Remove from the oven and cool the sweet potato chips on cooling racks for about 5-10 minutes. They will crisp up a little more as they cool.
- Serve sweet potato chips with Mustard mayo, sweet chili sauce or tomato ketchup.
- weet potato chips can last about 1-2 weeks in an airtight container.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹19,311
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021