Roasted Raw Mango Slush
By IFB | October 29, 2022
Program: Top and bottom heater with fan
Pre heat temp: 190⁰C
Pre heat time: 15 mins
Cook temp: 190⁰C
Cook time: 35 mins
- 3 nos. green raw mangoes (any variety)
Flavoring & Sweeteners:
- 250 gms grain sugar/jaggery powder
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 pinch saffron strands
- ½ tsp black salt
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp dry mint powder
- Pre heat the oven at 190⁰C.
- Wash the raw mangoes, and score with help of fork without peeling it.
- Line a baking plate with a foil paper. Place the mangoes on the lined baking tray.
- Bake on 3rd rack position for 35 mins.
- Once done, let the roasted mango cool down completely. Now peel and extract the mango pulp in a Microwave safe glass bowl. Soak the mango core seed in 250 ml of warm water and re extract the leftover pulp from the seed surface.
- Add the mango pulp water to the first thick mango extract.
- Then add sugar, cardamom, saffron, black salt, cumin powder and lemon juice, Dry mint powder and mix well. Cook at 40% micro power level for 10 min (ensure the sugar is completely dissolved).
- Once the mixture is cooked well and all flavors are blended, allow the mango sweet concentrate to cool down completely.
- Fill it in a glass jar and refrigerate.
- Combine 6 tbsp of refreshing mango slush concentrate in 750 ml of chilled water to make 3 glasses. Enjoy chilled raw mango slush on a hot summer day garnished with some fresh mint leaves.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:97%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,990Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹19,311
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months.
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Ukdiche Modak September 16, 2023
- IFB Dishwashers: A Solution for Perfect, Effortless Drying September 16, 2023
- Why a Convection Microwave Oven is a Must-Have in Your Kitchen September 16, 2023
- Stuffed Mozzarella Garlic Bread August 26, 2023
- Coconut Bread August 26, 2023