Roasted Raw Mango Slush in Microwave
By IFB | October 29, 2022
Program: Top and bottom heater with fan
Pre heat temp: 190⁰C
Pre heat time: 15 mins
Cook temp: 190⁰C
Cook time: 35 mins
- 3 nos. green raw mangoes (any variety)
Flavoring & Sweeteners:
- 250 gms grain sugar/jaggery powder
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 pinch saffron strands
- ½ tsp black salt
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp dry mint powder
- Pre heat the oven at 190⁰C.
- Wash the raw mangoes, and score with help of fork without peeling it.
- Line a baking plate with a foil paper. Place the mangoes on the lined baking tray.
- Bake on 3rd rack position for 35 mins.
- Once done, let the roasted mango cool down completely. Now peel and extract the mango pulp in a Microwave safe glass bowl. Soak the mango core seed in 250 ml of warm water and re extract the leftover pulp from the seed surface.
- Add the mango pulp water to the first thick mango extract.
- Then add sugar, cardamom, saffron, black salt, cumin powder and lemon juice, Dry mint powder and mix well. Cook at 40% micro power level for 10 min (ensure the sugar is completely dissolved).
- Once the mixture is cooked well and all flavors are blended, allow the mango sweet concentrate to cool down completely.
- Fill it in a glass jar and refrigerate.
- Combine 6 tbsp of refreshing mango slush concentrate in 750 ml of chilled water to make 3 glasses. Enjoy chilled raw mango slush on a hot summer day garnished with some fresh mint leaves.
Validate your login
Create New Account