Roasted Makhana in Microwave
By IFB | February 6, 2023
Program: Top and bottom heater with fan
Pre heat temp: 160⁰C
Pre heat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 160⁰C
Cook time: 12 mins
- 3 cup fox nuts or lotus seeds (makhana or phool makhana)
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp red chili powder or add as required
- 1 tsp chaat masala powder or add as required
- Rock salt (edible and food grade) as required
- 2 to 3 tsp oil or ghee
- In a micro safe bowl heat oil at 100% micro power level for 3min, add the turmeric powder, red chili powder, and rock salt, except chaat masala.
- On a tray spread the makhana and roast at 160⁰C for 12 mins, till they become crisp. Keep on stirring in between.
- Toss the roasted makhana in the oil and sprinkle the chaat masala powder and mix well.
- Serve Roasted Makhana straightaway or once they cool down, store roasted makhana in an air-tight container.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹19,311
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Asparagus Bruschetta in Microwave Oven March 25, 2023
- Baba Ghanoush in Microwave oven March 25, 2023
- Kanchipuram Idli in Microwave Oven March 18, 2023
- Jowar Khichu in Microwave Oven March 17, 2023
- Almond & Broccoli Soup in Microwave oven March 11, 2023
Validate your login
Create New Account