Red Wine Cake in Microwave
By IFB | May 25, 2022
Red wine cake
Program: Top and bottom heater with fan
Pre heat temp: 170°C
Pre heat time: 15 mins
Cook temp: 170°C
Cook time: 45 mins
- 210 gms all-purpose Flour
- 75 gms unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 227 gms unsalted butter, softened
- 250 gms granulated sugar
- 100 gms brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 300 ml dry red wine
- Powder sugar for dusting
- Chocolate sauce for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 170°C degrees. Grease and line a 10 inch cake tin with butter paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Whisk together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time until combined.
- Beat in vanilla extract. Fold the flour mixture in 3 additions, alternating it with the wine in 2 additions. Do not over-mix.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared cake tin and smooth the top. Bake for 45 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for 10 mins on a wire rack. Dust the cake with powdered sugar.
- Serve with a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:97%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,990Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹19,311
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months.
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Ukdiche Modak September 16, 2023
- IFB Dishwashers: A Solution for Perfect, Effortless Drying September 16, 2023
- Why a Convection Microwave Oven is a Must-Have in Your Kitchen September 16, 2023
- Stuffed Mozzarella Garlic Bread August 26, 2023
- Coconut Bread August 26, 2023