By IFB | August 28, 2021
Prep Time: 50 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- 200 ml pumpkin puree
- 150 gms milk powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup stevia
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked single pie crust (refer mango shrikahnd cheese cake recipe)
- 1/2 cup whipped cream (for serving), optional
- Select convection mode & preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Beat the pumpkin, milk powder, and eggs in a medium bowl using a hand mixer.
- Add the stevia, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, salt, and cloves and stir to mix.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into an uncooked 9-inch pie crust.
- Reduce the heat to 160°C and bake for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
Validate your login
Create New Account