By IFB | February 17, 2022
Program: Top Grill Heater + Back Convection Heater Fan
Pre heat temp: 180°C | Pre heat time: 15 mins
Cook temp: 180°C | Cook time: 25 mins
- ½ kg cleaned & de-veined prawns
- 1 yellow capsicum cut into cubes
- 1 green capsicum cut into cubes
- 1 tomato cut into cubes
- 2 onions cut into cubes
Ingredients for Marination:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp dark soy sauce
- ½ tsp chili powder
- sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp schezwan sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 50 gms butter, melted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 packet shashlik sticks
- Select the program & preheat oven to 180°C.
- In the mean time, soak the shaslik sticks for at least an hour.
- In another bowl, mix the ingredients for marinade and place aside.
- Now add diced vegetables and clean de-veined prawns in the marinade, mix well and let this rest for 30 mins.
- Now skew marinated capsicum, prawns, tomatoes, prawns and onion dices on the shaslik stick.
- Repeat this sequence and leave 2 cm space on both ends of shaslik stick empty.
- Line the baking tray with butter paper and arrange the skewed prawns and vegetable shaslik sticks.
- Drizzle any leftover marinade on the sticks. Place the ready tray in oven to grill the shaslik sticks at 180°C for 25 mins at 3rd rack position.
- During the baking process ensure application of basting mixture (melted butter + lemon juice) after a gap of every 5 mins.
- After completion of 15 mins turn the shaslik sticks. Apply basting mixture and continue cooking for remaining duration.
- Serve hot with sweet chili sauce with a dash of lemon juice.
Validate your login
Create New Account