The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Tasty Prawn spaghetti with Wine and Olives in Microwave
By IFB | March 7, 2020
- 100 gms tiger prawns
- 4 tbsp onion flakes
- 10 gms parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Chilli flakes
- 300 gms cooked spaghetti
- 1 tsp oregano
- 5 nos. olives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20 ml red wine
- Half lemon zest
- Heat the butter, garlic and olive oil at 100% micro power level for 2 mins.
- Add shelled prawns, red wine, salt, pepper, oregano, onion flakes & red pepper flakes.
- Cook at 100% micro power level for 5 mins.
- Add cooked spaghetti
- Toss with olives, lemon juice and zest cook at 100% micro power level for 5 mins.
- Top with parmesan and fresh basil to serve.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Planning your laundry area January 25, 2021
- Baked Fish Cutlet in Microwave January 21, 2022
- Murgh Hariyali in Microwave Oven January 21, 2022
- Bell pepper & Basil Bruschetta in Microwave January 11, 2022
- Apple Crumble in Microwave January 11, 2022
- STEAM CLEANING: Your Ticket To Soft, Germ-Free Clothing December 27, 2021