The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Tasty Prawn spaghetti with Wine and Olives in Microwave
By IFB | March 7, 2020
- 100 gms tiger prawns
- 4 tbsp onion flakes
- 10 gms parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Chilli flakes
- 300 gms cooked spaghetti
- 1 tsp oregano
- 5 nos. olives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20 ml red wine
- Half lemon zest
- Heat the butter, garlic and olive oil at 100% micro power level for 2 mins.
- Add shelled prawns, red wine, salt, pepper, oregano, onion flakes & red pepper flakes.
- Cook at 100% micro power level for 5 mins.
- Add cooked spaghetti
- Toss with olives, lemon juice and zest cook at 100% micro power level for 5 mins.
- Top with parmesan and fresh basil to serve.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- IFB unveils FastCool The Zero-Compromise AC : Its Features and Benefits July 4, 2020
- Vada Pav in Microwave September 15, 2021
- Methi Mathri in Microwave September 9, 2021
- Peanut Butter Cookie in Microwave September 9, 2021
- Varutharachya Sambar with Steamed Rice in Microwave September 4, 2021
- Fabo Stain Remover Pen - Be Always Stains Ready August 31, 2021