Pizza Quattro Formaggi (Four Cheese Pizza)
By IFB | October 5, 2021
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 22 mins
Servings: 4 portions
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1tbsp minced garlic
- ½tsp sea salt
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 150 gms pizza sauce
- 2 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crusts
- 200 gms shredded mozzarella cheese
- 50 gms shredded cheddar cheese
- 50 gms freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 50 gms crumbled gouda cheese
- 10 fresh basil leaves, washed & dried
- In glass bowl stir together olive oil, garlic, and salt. Toss with tomatoes and allow to stand for 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Brush pizza base with the pizza sauce. Sprinkle the pizza evenly with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Arrange tomatoes over top, then sprinkle with broken basil leaves, parmesan and gouda cheese.
- Bake in preheated microwave oven for 12 mins until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.