Peanut Butter Cookie in Microwave
By IFB | September 9, 2021
Prep Time: 50 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Servings: 4 portions
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp l salt
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp refined flour
- 10 ml vanilla extract
Peanut Butter Cookie Preparation:
- Select convection mode & Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Mix eggs, butter and peanut butter in medium bowl.
- Add refined flour, almond flour, salt, stevia, baking powder and vanilla and mix well.
- Form Tablespoon size balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Flatten the cookie balls or use a fork and press criss cross shapes.
- Bake for 20 mins or until light brown.
- Serve once cooled completely.