The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Paneer Tikka in Microwave
By IFB | April 29, 2022
Program: Top and bottom heater with Fan
Pre heat temp: 200°C
Pre heat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 200°C
Cook time: 20 mins
For Paneer Tikka:
- 400 grams paneer cut into 1 inch cubes (cottage cheese)
- 1 onion cut into 1 inch cubes (medium sized)
- 1 capsicum deseeded and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tomato deseeded and cut into cubes (optional)
- Chopped coriander
- Lime juice for topping
For the Marinade:
- ¼ cup besan (chickpea flour, pre roasted)
- 3 tbsp mustard oil
- ½ tbsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ cup hung curd
- 2 tsps kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala powder
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp kasuri methi, crushed
- Salt to taste
- Ghee for brushing
- Mix all the ingredients under marinade into a bowl and add paneer & diced veggies to it. Toss the paneer in the marinade till the cubes are coated well. Soak shaslik sticks on water for 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 220°C minutes before ready to cook. Place a cooling rack over a roasting pan and set aside.
- Skew paneer cubes alternating with onions, capsicum and tomato in the soaked sticks. This should make about 4 to 5 shaslik sticks. Place the baking tray on lower rack positioning.
- Now on upper rack positioning place the Grill rack (3rd rack positioning) and roast the paneer tikka for 10 mins, brush with ghee after every 5 min.
- Continue baking for 10 mins on other side until well charred and roasted with tandoor appearance.
- Top with chopped coriander and squeeze lime juice on them. Serve immediately with sliced onions.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:97%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹19,790Offer Price ₹15,436
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021