The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Orange Loaf Cake in Microwave
By IFB | April 29, 2022
Program: Top and bottom heater with Fan
Pre heat temp: 160⁰C
Pre heat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 160⁰C
Cook time: 40 mins
- 150 gms castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 120 ml melted butter
- Zest of 2 oranges
- 100 ml orange Juice
- 175 gms all -purpose flour
- 10 gm baking powder
For finishing the cake:
- 120 ml orange juice
- 20 g powdered sugar
- Select the program & preheat oven to 160⁰C. Grease a 9x 5 inch loaf pan. Line inside with butter paper, grease and place aside. Sprinkle with granulated sugar to prevent sticking on the bottom of loaf tin.
- In a bowl, whisk together, eggs, castor sugar, melted butter, orange zest and orange juice until incorporated. (Reserve orange juice for glazing).
- In another bowl combine flour, baking powder and mix well. Now add these dry ingredients to wet mixture and fold gently.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹19,790Offer Price ₹15,436
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021