Palada Pradhaman in Microwave
By IFB | September 1, 2020
This Onam, treat your family to this easy recipe for Palada Pradhaman.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 18 min
Servings: 4 portions
- 40 gms rice ada
- 45 gms chopped jaggery
- 350 ml thick coconut milk
- 25 gms Coconut bits or thin small pieces
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts
- 3 tbsp Raisins
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- 3 tsp Ghee
1. Chop the nuts and heat them along with ghee till light brown at 100% micro power level for 03 mins. Once done place them aside. Dissolve jaggery in 150 ml of water and place aside.
2. Add more ghee to the glass bowl and fry the washed and soaked ada at 100% micro power level for 02 mins.
3. Add half portion of coconut milk along with jaggery water into the glass bowl with the ada and heat at 60% micro power level for 04 mins.
4. Now add the remaining coconut milk and continue cooking the payasam at 60% micro power level for 04 mins.
5. Finally add the cardamom powder and pre roasted nuts heat at 60% micro power level for 02 mins.
6. Serve hot Palada Pradhaman garnished with chopped dried figs & nuts.