The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Oatmeal Mango Madeline in Microwave
By IFB | October 25, 2022
Program: Top & bottom heater with fan
Pre heat temp: 180°C
Pre heat time: 15 mins
Cook temp: 180°C
Cook time: 15 mins
- 1 cup greek yoghurt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or coconut essence
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup jaggery
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups mango, chopped
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Grease the madeline mold with fat and set aside.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in a bowl. Sift the dry ingredients through a fine sieve into the wet ingredients.
- Gently fold the two together and mix until just combined. Be careful not to over mix the batter, and then we will end up with dense madeline.
- Stir in 1 tbsp almond flour to the chopped mango and gently fold into the batter.
- Spoon the batter into the greased Madeline mold, filling 2/3 full. Top with a little shredded coconut if desired. Bake for about 20 min or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let the madeline cool in the tin for 5 mins and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:97%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹16,372
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021