Mushroom Duplex in Microwave
By IFB | February 8, 2022
Program: Top + Bottom Heater with Convection Fan
Pre heat temp: 180°C | Pre heat time: 15 mins
Cook temp: 180°C | Cook time: 20mins
- 250 gms mushrooms (same sized/medium sized)
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mushroom stems, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp mozzarella cheese/cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp chopped red capsicum, chopped
- 2 tbsp green capsicum, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 45 gms refined flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 gms bread crumbs/panko crumbs
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- Oil for brushing
- Remove stems of mushrooms and wash them.
- In a bowl add oil, finely chopped garlic, onion, broccoli, red capsicum and cook for 4 mins at 100% micro power level. Once vegetable mixture is cooled, add salt and black pepper powder. Add chopped Parsley and mix well.
- In this mixture add grated mozzarella cheese and mix well.
- In a bowl add refined flour, water and make a mixture of it.
- Now, take prepared mixture and fill into each mushroom cavity.
- Now take two filled mushrooms, combine them together with filled cavities facing each other, and to secure the same, pass a toothpick through it.
- Dip these mushrooms in batter & coat with bread Crumbs.
- Select the program and pre heat the oven. Grease baking tray and line it with butter paper. Arrange the mushrooms and bake on the 3rd rack position.
- Remove when golden brown and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Validate your login
Create New Account