By IFB | January 21, 2022
Program: Top Grill Heater + Back Convection Heater Fan
Pre heat temp: 180°C |Pre heat time: 15 mins
Cook temp: 180°C |Cook time: 25 mins
• 2 chicken breast, cut into cubes
• 1 tsp red chili powder
• 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
• 2 tsp garam masala powder
• 1 tsp amchur
• 1 tsp cumin powder
• 1/4 cup curd
• Salt to taste
• 1 cup coriander leaves
• 4 tbsp mustard oil
• 1 cup mint leaves
• 1 green chili
• Ghee for basting
Lemon Wedges, Sliced Onions, Chaat masala
1. Wash and clean the chicken. Cut them into 1 inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a mixer-jar combine the coriander leaves, mustard oil, mint leaves, green chili and grind to a smooth paste, adding very little water. Also soak some shaslik sticks in water and leave it aside for 30 mins.
3. Transfer the green masala into a mixing bowl and add the curd and the rest of the masala which include red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, amchur powder, cumin powder and salt. Mix well and add the chicken pieces to this hariyali masala. Keep it aside for about 1 hour.
4. Select the program and Pre-heat the oven at 180°C for 10 mins. Now skew the marinated chicken in the shaslik sticks. Line baking tray with butter paper (apply light greasing of any oil on both sides of butter paper).
5. Arrange the chicken haryali sticks on the line tray. Place the baking tray on 3rd rack positioning and bake for 180°C for 25 mins. Please apply melted ghee on chicken after every 5 mins with a brush.
6. Serve hot murgh haryali tikka lightly dusted with chaat masala with sliced onions and lemon wedges.
Validate your login
Create New Account